In this section, you will find links to our key school policies and inspection reports, which are available for you to download.
If you require any further information about school policies, please contact Mrs Sharon Clifford, PA to the Headmaster at email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions and Privacy Notices
- Terms and Conditions September 2022
- Parent Privacy Notice
- Pupil Privacy Notice
- Alumnae, Friends and Supporters Privacy Notice
General School Policies
- Accessibility Plan
- Admissions Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Children Missing Education Policy
- Disability Policy
- Equal Opportunity Policy
- Fire Safety Policy
- First Aid
- Gender Identity
- Health and Safety Policy
- Supervision of Pupils Policy
- Complainants Unreasonable Policy
- Religious, Dietary, Language or Cultural Needs Provision,Pupils
- Risk Assessment
- Special Educational Needs and Disability Policy (Ruspini House)
Policies Relating to School Rules
- Behaviour Policy (Cadogan House)
- Exclusion and Required Removal Policy
- Behaviour, Rewards and Sanctions Policy
Teaching and Learning Policies
- Curriculum Policy
- EYFS Curriculum Policy
- Curriculum Policy EYFS (Ruspini House)EYFS Curriculum Policy
- Learning Support Policy
- English as an Additional Language Policy
- Relationships and Sex Education
- Teaching and Learning Policy – Senior School
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Anti-Bullying Appendix on Cyber Bullying
- Prevent – Strategy For Preventing Extremism at RMS
- Safeguarding Policy Including EYFS – Part 1
- Safeguarding Policy PART II -Guidance For Staff Volunteers Governors – Abuse Identification and Action
Policies Relating to Boarders
ICT and Internet Policies
Across the current inspection cycle, RMS has achieved the highest possible outcomes for a school.
The Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) gave RMS an unequivocally positive report following their recent Regulatory Compliance Inspection in May 2022.
In their report, the inspectors confirm that RMS fully meets every area across all eight of these standards, which are scheduled in the Education (Independent School Standards) Regulations 2014, the National Minimum Standards for Boarding Schools, and the Early Years Foundation Stage Statutory Framework. Over the last year, 20% of independent schools have failed one or more of these standards.
With the inspectors making no recommendations for further action, this is the best possible outcome that a school can receive from a compliance inspection.
The Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) visited in September 2017 and assessed the School as being “excellent” in all areas for the Educational Quality Inspection; this is the highest judgement that a school can be awarded. In the Focused Compliance Inspection we have been judged as being fully compliant in all respects.
The Royal Masonic School for Girls, Rickmansworth (RMS) is a Private Limited Company, Registered number: 1339867
The Registered Address is: The Royal Masonic School for Girls, Rickmansworth, Herts, WD3 4HF
The School prepares annual accounts, which are available from The Charity Commission or the School.
RMS is also a registered charity, number 276784
Under the Equality Act 2010 (Gender Pay Gap Information) Regulations 2017, as an organisation with over 250 employees, RMS is required to publish an annual report on its gender pay gap:
In the academic year 2021/22 six formal complaints were made.
TO CONTACT THE CHAIRMAN;
To contact the Chairman of the Board of Governors please email Diana Robinson, Clerk to the Board of Governors, firstname.lastname@example.org
or write to:
Chair of Governors C/O The Clerk to the Governors, The Royal Masonic School for Girls
Rickmansworth Park, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, WD3 4HF